Chocolate bliss balls is the ultimate childhood memory. I remember making these chocolate treats when I was a little girl. I enjoyed rolling them one-by-one and – of course – eating! As a child, I loved chocolate so much and my love for chocolate only got more intense over the years. It’s simply the one thing I truly cannot resist.
These chocolate bliss balls are a nostalgic memory of mine. I love having a box full of these in my freezer all the time. They are really easy to make (you can also make them with your kids) and the result is chocolatey goodness.
3 Ingredients Chocolate Bliss Balls
For the balls:
- 200 grams dark chocolate (chopped)
- 250 ml. 1 cup whipping cream
- 300 grams plain vanilla biscuits or Graham Crackers
- Sprinkles or desiccated shredded coconut
- In a bowl, place chocolate and cream and melt together in the microwave or over double boiler until a uniform mixture is obtained and everything is dissolved.
- Crush the biscuits and add to the bowl. Mix well until combined.
- Cool the mixture in the refrigerator for about an hour.
- Roll into balls and coat with sprinkles or coconut.
- The chocolate balls are kept in a closed container in the refrigerator for up to a week. You can freeze them for up to a month.
- You can use milk chocolate instead of dark chocolate in the same amount, but the result will be sweeter.
- Instead of biscuits or Graham Crackers you can use any type of cookie you like in the same amount.
- Gluten-free version: Use gluten-free biscuits instead of regular biscuits.
- Vegan version: Instead of cream, use cold coconut cream (at least 17% fat) in the same amount.
- You can coat the balls with any coating you like: coconut, sprinkles, chopped nuts, cocoa, etc.