Chocolate bliss balls is the ultimate childhood memory. I remember making these chocolate treats when I was a little girl. I enjoyed rolling them one-by-one and – of course – eating! As a child, I loved chocolate so much and my love for chocolate only got more intense over the years. It’s simply the one thing I truly cannot resist.
These chocolate bliss balls are a nostalgic memory of mine. I love having a box full of these in my freezer all the time. They are really easy to make (you can also make them with your kids) and the result is chocolatey goodness.
3 Ingredients Chocolate Bliss Balls
For the balls:
- 200 grams dark chocolate chopped
- 250 ml. 1 cup whipping cream
- 300 grams plain vanilla biscuits or Graham Crackers
- Sprinkles or desiccated shredded coconut
In a bowl, place chocolate and cream and melt together in the microwave or over double boiler until a uniform mixture is obtained and everything is dissolved.
Crush the biscuits and add to the bowl. Mix well until combined.
Cool the mixture in the refrigerator for about an hour.
Roll into balls and coat with sprinkles or coconut.
- The chocolate balls are kept in a closed container in the refrigerator for up to a week. You can freeze them for up to a month.
- You can use milk chocolate instead of dark chocolate in the same amount, but the result will be sweeter.
- Instead of biscuits or Graham Crackers you can use any type of cookie you like in the same amount.
- Gluten-free version: Use gluten-free biscuits instead of regular biscuits.
- Vegan version: Instead of cream, use cold coconut cream (at least 17% fat) in the same amount.
- You can coat the balls with any coating you like: coconut, sprinkles, chopped nuts, cocoa, etc.