Nothing beats chocolate and peanut butter in cookies! I love how the some-what salty peanut butter combines with the sweetness of the chocolate chips.
These peanut butter chocolate chip cookies are a wonderful treat for Snickers bar lovers – it’s made of 2 different kinds of dough (both very easy to make), and has so much chocolate and peanut butter inside! These chocolate chip cookies are a melt-in-your-mouth decadent treat that is also great for Christmas.
Marbled Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Based on this recipe, with a few changes and adjustments.
For peanut butter dough:
250 grams smooth peanut butter
200 grams sugar
1 large egg
100 grams dark chocolate, chopped
For chocolate dough:
100 grams soft butter
70 grams sugar
30 grams dark brown sugar
1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
Pinch of salt
1 large egg
140 grams all-purpose flour
70 grams cocoa powder
1 tsp. baking soda
2 diced Snickers bar
50 grams chocolate chips
- Peanut butter dough: in a large bowl mix peanut butter, sugar and egg until slightly sticky dough forms.
- Add chopped chocolate and stir to disperse evenly in the dough.
- Chocolate dough: in a bowl of a mixer with a paddle-attachment put butter, sugar, brown sugar, vanilla and salt and blend at high speed until the mixture is soft and creamy.
- Scrape the sides of the bowl with a spatula and add egg. Blend mixture until it is absorbed.
- Add flour, cocoa and baking soda and mix just until the large clumps of dough form.
- Add the most cubes Snickers bar (keep some for decoration) and the chopped chocolate and mix briefly only to disperse in the dough.
- Preheat oven to 170c degrees and line an oven tray with baking paper.
- Form 2 types of dough into small balls of similar size. Merge 2 balls together to create a cookie and put on the pan. Decorate with leftover Snickers bar.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown, yet a little soft in the center.
- Cool completely on a rack and serve.
- Keep the cookies in an airtight container up to one week.
- You can use any kind of chocolate bar you like.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.