These nondairy chocolate brownies are so easy to make, chocolaty and simply delicious! One bowl and a whisk – that’s all you’ll need in order to make them, and in less than one hour from now you can indulge yourself with a freshly baked chocolate goodness.
Nondairy Chocolate Brownies
20*20 cm square pan
250 grams dark chocolate, finely chopped
100 grams (1/2 cup) vegetable oil
200 grams (1 cup) sugar
pinch of salt
4 large eggs, at room temperature
2 tbsp. praline powder
100 grams (2/3 cup) flour
- Preheat oven 175c degrees and grease the pan.
- In a large bowl melt dark chocolate in the microwave or over double boiler.
- Add in the oil and mix until incorporated.
- Add sugar and salt and beat until they are assimilated into the chocolate mixture.
- Add the eggs one at a time, while mixing well between additions.
- Add praline powder and flour and beat just until incorporated.
- Pour the mixture into the pan and smooth evenly.
- Bake for about 20-28 minutes until set at the edges but still a little soft in the center.
- Cool completely at room temperature before cutting into squares.
- Keep the brownies in a sealed box in the refrigerator up to a week. Serve warm or at room temperature.
- You can freeze the brownies for up to a month.