I love peanut butter! It’s one of my favorite ingredients in the kitchen, and I like using it for all kinds of cakes, desserts and even main courses.
These peanut butter blondies are for peanut butter lovers. It has lots of peanut butter inside, and also peanut butter chips, both making it so peanut-y and super delicious.
Double Peanut Butter Blondies
20*20 cm square pan
100 grams melted butter
200 grams light brown sugar
2 large eggs
1 tsp. vanilla extract
Pinch of salt
125 grams smooth peanut butter
210 grams all-purpose flour
1 tsp. baking powder
150 grams peanut butter chips
- Preheat oven to 170c degrees and grease the pan.
- In a large bowl whisk melted butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla, salt and peanut butter until blended.
- Add flour and baking powder and mix just until incorporated.
- Add peanut butter chips and stir just until evenly dispersed in the mixture. The mixture is very thick and that’s fine.
- Transfer the mixture into the pan, and smooth the top.
- Bake for about 20-30 minutes or until the cake is golden and set at the edges but still slightly soft in the center.
- Cool completely at room temperature, cut into squares and serve.
- The peanut butter blondies are at their best at room temperature.
- Keep the peanut butter blondies in a sealed box at room temperature for up to 5-6 days.
- You can freeze the blondies for up to a month.
- If desired, you can add chopped chocolate or nuts to the batter.