Why choose between cheesecake and brownies when you can combine both? These brownies are perfect for those of you who prefer not to make a decision – delicious chocolate brownies with cheesecake swirl that is so easy to make!
Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies
20*20 cm square pan
For the brownie:
200 grams dark chocolate
150 grams butter
150 grams sugar
3 large eggs
1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
Pinch of salt
100 grams all-purpose flour
For orange cheesecake marble filling:
250 grams cream cheese
50 grams soft butter
70 grams sugar
2 large eggs
1 tsp. vanilla extract
Zest of 1 orange
1 tbsp. orange liqueur
20 grams all-purpose flour
40-50 grams chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 175c degrees.
- Brownies: in a large bowl melt chocolate and butter in a microwave or over double-boiler.
- Add sugar, eggs, vanilla and salt and beat until smooth.
- Sift in flour and fold in gently with a spatula, just until blended.
- Transfer the mixture into a greased and level the top.
- Orange cheesecake marble filling: in a medium bowl put cheese, butter and sugar and mix into a smooth batter.
- Add the eggs one at a time, stirring completely incorporated.
- Add in vanilla, orange zest and liqueur and stir well until blended.
- Add flour and blend just until incorporated.
- Pour the cheese mixture over the brownie layer, and with a long toothpick or skewer create a marble shape.
- Sprinkle over the chocolate chips.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, until cheese mixture is set, but still slightly soft in the center.
- Cool completely at room temperature and cut into squares.
- Keep the brownies in a sealed container in the refrigerator for up to a week.
- You can freeze the brownies for a month.
- If you do not like orange – omit the orange zest and liqueur.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.