There’s nothing like fruity dessert in the summer, and when it’s served with ice cream it’s simply a treat. This vegan grapes and cinnamon crumble is so easy to make and is the perfect dessert in the summer if you serve it hot with a little ice cream.
Vegan Grapes and Cinnamon Crumble
24-26 cm round baking pan
For the fruit:
1 kg. green and red grapes
For the crumble:
210 grams (1 1/2 cups + 3 tbsp.) whole Spelt flour
100 grams (1 cup) whole oats
50 grams (1/4 cup) light brown sugar
75 grams (1/3 cup) coconut oil
2 tbsp. amaretto liqueur or brandy
1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 180c degrees and grease the pan with a little coconut oil.
- Sprinkle the grapes in the baking pan. They are supposed to fill the pan up to 3/4 of its height.
- Crumble: in a bowl, mix flour, oats, sugar, coconut oil, liqueur and cinnamon with your hands until you get a crumbly mixture.
- Sprinkle the crumbs on top of the grapes layer.
- Spread some almonds sliced evenly over the crumble.
- Bake for 35-50 minutes or until golden.
- Sprinkle sugar powder generously and serve hot with ice cream.
- It is recommended to serve the crumble warm.
- You can use any fruit you like instead of grapes and combine different types.
- Instead of whole wheat flour, you can use plain white flour in the same amount.
- Instead of light brown sugar, you can use regular white sugar in the same amount.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.