Chocolate and peanut butter are definitely my top favorite combos in desserts. This ice cream cake is so easy to make and has the perfect peanut butter and chocolate chip ice cream layer. This is simply the ultimate cake in hot summer days!
Chocolate and Peanut Butter Ice Cream Cake
30*10 cm rectangle cake pan
For the base:
150 grams graham crackers or plain biscuits
50 grams smooth peanut butter
25 grams melted butter
For the peanut butter and chocolate ice cream:
500 ml. (2 cups) cold whipping cream
100 grams smooth peanut butter
400 grams (1 can) sweetened condensed milk
100 grams milk chocolate, finely chopped
100 grams dark chocolate, finely chopped
100 grams roasted peanuts, finely chopped
50 grams milk chocolate chips
50 grams dark chocolate, coarsely chopped
50 grams roasted peanuts, coarsely chopped
- Base: in a food processor with a steel blade, grind biscuits into thin powder.
- Add peanut butter and melted butter and blend until you get a crumbly damp mixture.
- Transfer the crumbs to the bottom of the pan and flatten tightly to form a crust.
- Cool in the freezer.
- Peanut butter and chocolate ice cream: in a mixer bowl whip cream and peanut butter until you get a firm whipped cream.
- Add condensed milk and continue to mix until combined.
- Add milk chocolate, dark chocolate and chopped peanuts, and gently fold until incorporated.
- Pour the ice cream over the base and straighten the top.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips and roasted peanuts at the top and freeze for at least 4-5 hours.
- Serve frozen.
- Keep the cake in the freezer for up to two weeks.
- You can use any type of chocolate or nuts you like.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.