White chocolate fudge is one candy I rarely make at home, if any, and often only upon request. It’s not that I don’t like white chocolate fudge – on the contrary – it’s actually a great treat that is stunningly beautiful if you mix in colorful ingredients, but I simply prefer dark chocolate fudge regularly, as it is less sweet.
Anyway, I recently made an especially colorful white chocolate fudge with pistachios and cranberries. It’s one of the easiest (really – so easy!) candies you can make at home, as it really takes only a few minutes of preparation. After cooling, you get a candy that can be cut into thin slices, and it is beautiful, festive and always a crowd pleaser. Perfect for hosting and whenever you need to make a quick dessert!
White Chocolate Fudge with Pistachio and Cranberry
- 300 grams white chocolate
- 200 grams (1/2 cup) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 100 grams roasted pistachios
- 100 grams cranberries
Chop the chocolate and put in a small pot.
Add condensed milk and salt and cook on a low to medium flame until everything melts and gets thick texture.
Remove from heat and add pistachios and cranberries. Mix until combined.
Pour the mixture into the pan and straighten the top.
Freeze the fudge for about an hour or until set.
Cut into thin slices and serve.
- Keep the fudge in the refrigerator for up to a week in a sealed container.
- The fudge can be frozen for up to two months in a sealed container.
- Instead of cranberries you can use dried blueberries.
- Instead of pistachios, you can use any other type of nuts that you like (toasted).
- It is important not to omit the salt because it balances the sweetness.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.