Just in time for Rosh Hashanah, here’s another idea for a vegan, easy to make and absolutely delicious treat that everyone will love. These vegan peanut butter chocolate bars are enriched with date syrup (silan) which adds them some sweetness and the most amazing aroma.
They are so easy to make and require only 5 ingredients. So chocolatey, melt-in-your-mouth and absolutely a wonderful festive treat next to your coffee cup.
Vegan Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge with Date Syrup
Servings 20 mini peanut butter chocolate fudge
For the fudge:
- 100 grams dark chocolate 70% cocoa solids
- 120 grams (1/2 cup) smooth natural peanut butter
- 2 tbsp. natural date syrup
- Pinch of salt
- Roasted peanuts chopped
Chop the chocolate and put in a bowl.
Add peanut butter, date syrup and salt and melt together in the microwave or over double boiler until everything melts and the mixture is smooth and uniform.
Arrange mini paper crowns in a mini muffin pan.
Pour the mixture into the pan and fill almost to the brim.
Garnish with roasted peanuts at the top and freeze for about an hour.
- Keep the fudge in a sealed container in the freezer for up to a month.
- Remove the fudge from the freezer 2-3 minutes before serving to soften a bit.
- It is important to use natural date syrup with no added sugar to achieve a balanced result sweetness-wise.