THE best brownies recipe ever! These perfect brownies are so chocolate-y, rich and melt-in-your-mouth, you won’t believe how easy it is to make it! A delicious classic brownies recipe that you can make with your kids. Perfect for hosting.
The Perfect Brownies
20*20 cm square pan
250 grams dark chocolate
200 grams butter
200 grams sugar
3 large eggs, at room temperature
1/4 tsp. fine salt
1 tbsp. instant coffee (optional)
100 grams all-purpose flour
75 grams almonds or pecans, coarsely chopped (optional)
- Preheat oven to 175c degrees.
- In a large bowl melt chocolate and butter until smooth.
- Add sugar and beat until smooth.
- Add the eggs one-by-one, and beat well after each addition.
- Add salt, instant coffee and flour and beat just until incorporated.
- Transfer the mixture into a greased pan and level the top.
- Sprinkle chopped nuts evenly on top.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes or until brownie is set at the edges but still slightly soft in the center.
- Cool completely at room temperature.
- Cut into brownies squares and serve.
- Keep the brownies in a closed container in the refrigerator until 5-6 days, but you should serve them at room temperature.
- The brownies can be frozen up to a month in a sealed box.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.