These raspberry muffins make a great sweet breakfast. It’s so easy to make and takes less than 10 minutes to prepare. You’re gonna love it!
- 125 grams (1/2 cup + 2 tbsp.) sugar
- 200 ml. (1 cup) sour cream
- zest of 1/2 lemon
- 50 ml. (3 tbsp. + 1 tsp.) vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 250 grams (1 1/2 cups + 4 tbsp.) all-purpose flour
- 15 grams (3 tsp.) baking powder
- 100 grams frozen or fresh raspberries
- 50 grams frozen or fresh blackberries
- Some icing sugar for serving
Preheat oven to 170c degrees and lightly grease a muffin tin.
In a large bowl, whisk sugar, sour cream, lemon zest, oil, eggs, vanilla extract and salt into a smooth mixture.
Sift in flour and baking powder and stir until almost incorporated.
Add raspberries and blackberries and stir.
Fill in the muffin pan.
Bake for about 15-20 minutes or until muffins are golden brown and a toothpick stuck in the center comes out with moist crumbs.
Cool at room temperature, sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve.
- Keep the raspberry muffins in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3-4 days.
- The muffins can be frozen in an airtight bag until two or three weeks.
- It is recommended to serve the muffins at room temperature.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.