Especially for the new week, the never-ending summer and the hot days that just refuse to cool down a little – here’s a light and tasty recipe for home-made raspberry, lime and yogurt popsicles. You only need 5 minutes to make it and it is fresh, fragrant and makes a perfect refreshing summer dessert.
Raspberry Popsicles with Lime and Yogurt
- 450 grams raspberry puree
- 600 ml. plain natural yogurt 3% fat
- 150 grams sugar powder
- Zest of 2 limes
- Juice of 2 limes
In a food processor with a steel blade, put raspberry puree, yogurt, powdered sugar, lime zest and lime juice and blend until a very smooth mixture is obtained.
Transfer the mixture to a medium jug and pour into the pan.
Freeze for at least 4-5 hours.
Remove the popsicles from the pan and serve immediately.
- Keep the popsicles in the freezer for up to a month.
- Raspberry puree can be bought in baking stores. If you can't find it, you can grind frozen raspberries (thawed), strain and use the filtered, smooth puree.
- Instead of raspberry puree, you can use a puree of cherries, blueberries, strawberries or any other berries that you like in the same amount.
- Instead of lime, lemon can be used in the same amount.
- For a slightly richer version of texture, you can use yogurt with higher fat content, such as Greek yogurt.
- I used this Popsicle mold I bought a few years ago and it’s super easy to use and creates the most beautiful popsicles.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.