When it’s hot outside I usually prefer making cakes and cookies without turning on the oven. I simply can’t stand the heat outside in the summer, and this is just the time I make cold no-bake desserts.
This chocolate and peanut butter pie is so easy to make and absolutely delicious – quick and easy cookie crust filled with peanut butter cream and chocolate ganache. Kids will love it!
No-Bake Chocolate and Peanut Butter Pie
24 cm round pie pan
For the crust:
150 grams plain biscuits (or gluten free cookies, or Graham Crackers)
75 grams melted butter
1 tsp. peanut butter
For peanut butter cream:
250 ml. (1 cup) heavy cream
3 heaping tablespoons peanut butter
40 grams (1/3 cup) sugar powder
1 tsp. instant vanilla pudding powder
For the topping:
125 ml. heavy cream
100 grams chopped dark chocolate
Chopped roasted peanuts
Peanut butter chips
- Crust: in a food processor with a steel blade grind biscuits to a fine powder.
- Add melted butter and peanut butter and blend until the mixture is moist and crumbly.
- Transfer the crumbs into the pan and press it tightly onto the bottom and the sides, creating a crust. Chill for 15 minutes in the freezer.
- Peanut butter cream: in a mixer bowl put cream, peanut butter, sugar and pudding powder and whip on high speed until creamy and smooth.
- Pour the cream over crust and flatten the top.
- Topping: put the cream and chocolate in a bowl and solvents together in the microwave or over double-boiler until everything is melted and mixture is smooth.
- Pour the chocolate ganache on top of the peanut cream and flatten in a thin layer.
- Cool for 20 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Before serving, garnish with roasted peanuts and peanut butter chips.
- Keep the cake in a closed container in the refrigerator for up to 4-5 days.
- You can use any kind of cookies for the bottom.
- It is recommended to make the pie several hours before serving, allowing it to set.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.