Making popsicles at home is so easy and fun, and it’s a great activity with the kids in hot summer days. These yogurt popsicles combine fresh yogurt and melon and are super refreshing, creamy and delicious, and of course – easy to make.
When I host summer parties I like making all kinds of popsicles, and these are always the first ones to disappear. I believe it’s simply because how refreshing and light these popsicles are, and I can’t really think of anyone who doesn’t like cold melon flavors.
Melon Yogurt Popsicles
- 600 ml. natural yogurt 3% fat
- 80 grams (1/4 cup) honey
- 300 grams fresh melon cubes
In a food processor or blender place yogurt, honey and melon and blend at high speed until smooth creamy-texture.
Pour the mixture into Popsicle mold and arrange wooden sticks inside.
Freeze for 4-5 hours or until completely frozen.
Remove from the pan and serve.
- Keep the yogurt popsicles in the freezer for up to a month.
- Instead of a melon you can use mangoes or apricots the same amount.
- I used this Popsicle mold.