It’s only a few years ago I really started to LOVE mango. It’s not that I disliked it before, but just now I realized it’s simply the perfect summer fruit. It’s so juicy, fragrant and delicious, and it combines perfectly with lots of different ingredients.
This variation of mango Tiramisu is just what you need in hot summer days. It’s quick, easy to make and required only a few minutes of preparation, with no needed oven. Layers of ladyfinger cookies filled with mango and vanilla whipped cream and lots of white chocolate on top.
Mango Tiramisu with White Chocolate
For the ladyfinger layers:
- 300 grams ladyfinger cookies
- 1 cup cold milk
For mango and vanilla whipped cream:
- 500 ml. (2 cups) whipping cream
- 70 grams (1/3 cup) sugar
- 150 grams mango puree mashed and strained fresh mango
- 50 grams (5 tbsp.) instant vanilla pudding powder
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 100 grams white chocolate grated
- Medium ripe mango diced
Arrange a layer of ladyfinger cookies dipped in milk at the bottom of the pan.
Mango and vanilla whipped cream: in a mixer bowl whip cream, sugar, mango puree, instant pudding and vanilla extract until you get a very firm and stable cream.
Pour about 1/2 of the cream on top of the ladyfinger layer and straighten with a spatula.
Arrange another layer of ladyfinger cookies dipped in milk on top of the cream.
Pour the rest of the cream and spread into a uniform layer.
Cover with plastic wrap and cool in the refrigerator for at least 4-5 hours (preferably overnight) until set.
Before serving, decorate with grated white chocolate and mango cubes.
- Keep the cake well covered in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- You can use any kind of biscuits instead of ladyfingers.
- Instead of mango, you can use peaches or nectarines in the same amount.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.