It’s. So. Damn. Hot. Outside. 30 degrees that feel like about 3000. I really can’t understand how people can enjoy (and love!) these kind of days. For me, it’s just about looking for reasons to eat frozen food and of course not to get out of the air conditioner.
So I made home-made mango popsicles again. This time I made it with fresh mangoes that I had in the fridge and added some coconut cream, which resulted in the most delicious coconut mango popsicles I had prepared so far. Hands down! They have the perfect texture that ranges from sorbet to frozen yogurt.
Coconut Mango Popsicles
For the popsicles:
- 400 grams coconut cream
- 200 ml. plain natural yogurt 3% fat
- 100 grams sugar powder
- 400 grams fresh mango cubes (or mango puree)
- Roasted shredded coconut for decoration optional
In a food processor or blender place coconut cream, yogurt, sugar powder and mango and blend at high speed until smooth and silky.
Pour the mixture into a popsicles pan and arrange wooden sticks inside.
Freeze the popsicles for 4-5 hours or until completely frozen.
Remove from the pan and serve.
If you want, you can sprinkle a little roasted coconut before serving.
- Keep the popsicles in the freezer for up to a month.
- Instead of mango you can use pineapple, passion fruit or lychee in the same amount.
- Use all the contents of the coconut cream (liquid and cream).
- I used this Popsicle mold I bought a few years ago and it's super easy to use and creates the most beautiful popsicles.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.