Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, and for me it is mostly an excellent excuse to make cakes and desserts that are suitable for a romantic meal. Just like that is the next dessert – a quick and easy cheesecake made in individual cups that can be varied endlessly.
The base is simple – a rich, luscious cheesecake cream with any topping you can think of; fresh fruits, all kinds of nuts, chocolate, peanut butter, cookie crumble – anything goes.
This is a very quick dessert, one that you can make in a breeze, when you simply don’t have much time. The result is always delicious and impressive. This is the kind of desserts you can make each time a bit different; Instead of fruits you can put chocolate ganache or even a layer of whichever nut butter or jam you like. You can decorate with cookies crumbs, chocolate chips, fruits, nuts and just about anything. This is just the time to get creative!
Individual Easy Cheesecake
For the cheesecake cream:
- 250 grams ricotta cheese
- 250 ml. whipping cream (very cold)
- 90 grams sugar powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Cookie crumble
- In a mixer bowl place ricotta, cream, sugar powder and vanilla and beat at high speed until you get a very firm and stable cream.
- Transfer the cream to a piping bag (also possible with a spoon) and fill up the glasses. At the bottom of each glass put any topping you like.
- Decorate with cookie crumble, chocolate or anything else and serve.
- The cakes can be kept wrapped in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- You can use any fruit you like – strawberries, berries, caramelized bananas, caramelized apples, and so on.
- If desired, add a little cocoa powder to the cream and get a chocolatey variation.