If you like Tiramisu, you should try this version, which is so quick and easy to make. This quick tiramisu combines chocolate, banana and coffee and is one of the most easy desserts you can make.
With only a few simple ingredients and in less than 30 minutes you can have such a great dessert everyone will just love. Layers of milk chocolate soaked ladyfingers filled with vanilla mascarpone cream and fresh banana slices, all topped with cocoa powder.
This quick tiramisu is the perfect solution when you need to make a quick dessert, and is simply delicious. Banana and chocolate lovers – you’re going to fall in love with this tiramisu!
Quick Tiramisu with Banana and Chocolate
20*30 cm square pan
For chocolate milk sauce (for dipping):
240 ml. (1 cup) milk
50 grams dark chocolate
For vanilla mascarpone cream:
225 grams mascarpone cheese, at room temperature
250 ml. (1 cup) heavy cream
2 tbsp. powdered sugar
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 tbsp. cream stabilizer or instant vanilla pudding mix
300 grams of ladyfingers cookies
3 large ripe bananas, sliced
Cocoa powder for topping
- Prepare chocolate milk for dipping the ladyfingers: in a small saucepan put milk and chocolate and heat until almost boiling and the chocolate is completely melted.
- Cool the mixture to room temperature completely.
- Vanilla mascarpone cream: in a bowl of a mixer with a whipping-attachment put mascarpone, powdered sugar, vanilla and stabilizer and whip at medium speed until smooth.
- Add in the cream in a thin stream while whipping until very stable cream is formed.
- Assemble the cake: dip ladyfingers cookies in chocolate milk and arrange on the bottom of the pan in a flat layer.
- Pour about 1/2 amount of cream, and smooth the top.
- Arrange banana slices on top of the cream.
- Dip more ladyfingers cookies in chocolate milk and arrange at intervals of about 2-3 cm between the cookies.
- Pour the remaining cream, and smooth the top.
- Cover and chill the cake for at least 3-4 hours in the refrigerator.
- Sprinkle with cocoa powder and serve.
- Prepare the tiramisu one day before serving.
- It is recommended to sprinkle the cocoa powder just before serving.
- You can use milk chocolate instead of dark chocolate.
- Keep the cake wrapped in the refrigerator for 2-3 days.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.