This cinnamon marble cake is soft and so easy to make it only takes about 10 minutes to make and then off to the oven! It’s light, fluffy and so good, and I’m sure you’re gonna love it. The perfect treat for the upcoming weekend.
Cinnamon Marble Cake
25 cm long loaf cake pan
2 large eggs
250 ml. heavy cream
1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
100 grams (1/2 cup) sugar
140 grams (1 cup) flour
1 tsp. baking powder
Pinch of salt
1 tbsp. cinnamon
Icing sugar for serving
- Preheat oven to 160c degrees and grease the pan.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs, cream, vanilla and sugar into a smooth mixture.
- Sift in flour, baking powder and salt and beat just until incorporated.
- Pour about 2/3 of the batter into the pan.
- To the remaining third of the batter add cinnamon and stir.
- Pour the cinnamon into the pan and stir with a knife creating marble shape.
- Bake for about 25-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out with moist crumbs.
- Cool completely, garnish with powdered sugar and serve.
- Keep the cake in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
- You can freeze the cake for 2 weeks.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.