Chocolate and pistachio are heavenly matched. This combo is always a good idea whenever you want to make your chocolate dessert a little fancier.
These pistachio chocolate fudge squares are so easy to make, super rich and chocolate-y and has a beautiful looks thanks to the roasted pistachios inside. A few minutes of work – and it can be yours!
Pistachio Chocolate Fudge
- 400 grams sweetened condensed milk
- 350 grams dark chocolate coarsely chopped
- pinch of salt
- 50 grams soft butter
- 1 tbsp. chocolate liqueur optional
- 150 grams shelled roasted pistachios
In a medium saucepan with a thick bottom put condensed milk, dark chocolate and salt. Cook over medium heat until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is smooth.
Remove from heat and add butter, chocolate liqueur and nuts. Stir until incorporated.
Transfer the mixture into the pan and level the top.
Cool in the refrigerator for about 2-3 hours, and cut into small cubes.
Serve straight from the refrigerator or at room temperature.
- You can use any other nut you like instead of pistachios.
- Keep the chocolate fudge in a sealed container in the freezer for up to one month.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.