White chocolate truffles are one of the easiest and quickest desserts you can make. I like making white chocolate truffles for Christmas every year, because they remind me of little snowballs.
These white chocolate truffles contain also cardamom and almonds inside, which make them fragrant, comforting and unique. If you like white chocolate truffles – you’re gonna love these!
Cardamom Almond White Chocolate Truffles
Servings 18 truffles
- 200 grams white chocolate
- 60 ml. (1/4 cup) heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground cardamom
- 50 grams chopped roasted almonds
Chop the chocolate and place in a small bowl.
Add in heavy cream, vanilla extract, salt and cardamom powder and melt it all together in the microwave or over a double boiler, until the mixture is all melted and smooth.
Cool the batter in the refrigerator for about 2-3 hours or until it is completely stabilized.
Using a teaspoon, take small pieces of the batter and roll into balls.
cover the truffles with chopped almonds and serve.
- Keep the truffles in a sealed container in the freezer for up to one month.
- It is recommended to let it defrost for about 10 minutes at room temperature before serving.
- You can use any other nut you like instead of almonds.