I like making chocolate bites at home. Homemade chocolate bars will always be healthier than any store bought chocolate bars, and it’s also the kind of dessert that’s very easy to make at home.
This following recipe is for peanut butter chocolate bites and is so easy to make, vegan, gluten free and super delicious. You will need only 4 ingredients, 5 minutes of preparation, and in less than an hour you can enjoy these peanut butter chocolate bites you made from scratch.
You can make these peanut butter chocolate bites with any kind of nut you like – mix between a few kinds or use only one kind – according to your personal taste. I like to combine different kinds of nuts – usually peanuts, cashews, almonds and pecans. These bites are light, vegan, chocolate-y and so good that you absolutely need to try them yourself 🙂
4 Ingredients Peanut Butter Chocolate Bites
Easy to make, vegan, gluten free and super delicious peanut butter chocolate bites.
- 180 grams 3/4 cup smooth natural peanut butter
- 200 grams dark chocolate chopped
- 150 grams roasted nuts coarsely chopped
- Ground sea salt
Line a mini-muffin pan with small paper crowns.
In a bowl place peanut butter and chocolate and melt in the microwave or over double boiler. Mix well until everything is melted and the mixture is uniform.
Add almost all the chopped nuts (leaving some to spread over the top of the snacks). Mix well until combined.
Fill the paper crowns with the mixture.
Sprinkle with chopped nuts at the top of each chocolate bite and sprinkle a little sea salt.
Freeze for about an hour to set and serve.
- Keep the snacks in a sealed bag in the freezer for up to a month.
- You can use any type of nuts you like.
- I like to use natural peanut butter (with a more liquid texture and no sweeteners), but you can also use sweetened peanut butter (the result, of course, will be sweeter).
- It is recommended not to give up the salt for decoration because it slightly balances the sweetness of the chocolate bites.